September 2013 Weddings
Options

hello

I have a quick question my date is
Sept 14,2013 are you guys having an outdoor wedding?

Re: hello

• Options
    Mine is 9/28/13 and our ceremony will be held outdoors while our reception willl be inside.  In case of bad weather, we plan to just move the ceremony inside.  
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    my date is 9/29/13 and we will be having an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.  our ceremony will be lakeside under a sailcloth tent so in bad weather there are sides for the tent or there is also an indoor backup ceremony location.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello i am new over here :) 
    still trying to find a venue... but i am allergic to AIR... so we are having an indoor cermony and repection 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    9.28.13 - ceremony on the beach, reception inside!  We do have the option to go inside if it rains.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm also the 14th and having an outdoor ceremony with reception indoors with a patio.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Hello I am new also! 

Yes I changed my date from June to Spet and plan to do it outside on the 14!  Still a lil worried about doing an outdoor wedding but not like I was after dealing with 105 heat here in Cincy in June. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I am too much of a weather-worrier to even consider an outdoor wedding. Both ceremony and reception are indoors for us, but I hope the weather cooperates for pictures outside!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!

My wedding date is Sept. 27. I am having an indoor ceremony with an outdoor reception minus the dance which will be held indoors. Our recpetion has the option of being tented if the weather or wind is too bad!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards