Indiana-Indianapolis

narrowing it down...

My fiance and I just got back from meeting with The Pros. I am trying to narrow everything down as far as DJ and Photographer are concerned. If anyone has used anyone from this list let me know what you thought :)

Photograpgher:
Mike Taylor
The Pros
Presidential Photography

DJ:
The Pros
Sure Tones Entertainment
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: narrowing it down...

• We used Jared Wade from Sure Tones...he was AWESOME.  I didn't even get to meet him til our wedding day because of how much I travel for work, my husband coordinated it all.  He did everything we wanted...he played great music and kept our dance floor going to the point that no one wanted to leave at the end of the night.  He was very receptive to do not play lists and did a GREAT job of controlling persistent relatives who tried to take over our wedding!  I can't recommend him enough.
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I recently put down the deposit with Sure Tones so I can't vouch for him officially, but I highly recommend him so far.
  • Thanks! We chose Sure Tones as well :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I met with Sure Tones and endorse him as well! He was less expensive because he has been in business less time than other more established DJs, and I got the impression he would have done a great job. I would have went with him, but my fiance felt very strongly about choosing someone with more experience, and he feels very strongly about very little in this whole wedding planning process, so I deferred to him on this issue. But I vote Sure Tones!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards