Destination Weddings Discussions

Happy Friday!

Hi ladies! I hope everyone's having a great Friday! I'm very ready for the weekend, even though it'll be busy! Tomorrow is my FSIL's bridal shower, and then we're going bridesmaids dress shopping on Sunday. Not a whole lot, but both events are 90 minutes from my house (in different directions). 

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Friday!

• Happy Friday! Almost 5!! 

I have an aunt in town, so going to drink wine and catch up with some aunts (none could make it to the wedding, so there will probably be some photo AWing too) tonight. 

Then tomorrow, I am driving up to the mountains for my FSILs bachelorette party. I'm feeling a little ambivalent about that one, as I don't really know anyone else, and have so much to do at home. But, I have the awesome-est FSIL so I'm going for her, and I'm sure it will be fun. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Afternoon! No work for me on Fridays ! Today I had a trial run hair for the wedding and I loved it! Tonight dinner for my moms birthday and the a lol get together with friends at my house. Took my dress back to be fixed so hopefully it turns out better. Tomorrow is my bridal shower and then bachelorette party! I am not allowed to know the plans all I know is it is in St. Louis. Should be fun. My friends invited the girls that can't make it tomorrow since it is out of town can come hang out a bit tonight. My sister flew back so I am ready to see her and my nephew! Have a great weekend ladies I should have some pics to post sometime maybe!
    Anniversary
  • Happy Friday - I'm SO ready for the weekend.

Not a lot going on - meeting some other local brides out for drinks on sunday. maybe I can convince FI to pick a suit already. I have my dress appt on Monday!!!!
  • Meg - have a blast this weekend!! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards