Hawaii

Logo?

Ok so I have resorted to purchasing a logo from an Esty seller. My brother is too sick, now has shingles, and my Dad is flaking. Glad I found one and she has been great to work with. I can't remember which bride suggested it but thank you. 
Anyway I was wondering how you worded your city and state for HI? We are getting married in Wailea. Would the correct way to write it be Wailea, Maui or do we incorrporate HI in there?

Re: Logo?

• dianalynmdianalynm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually it's just: Wailea, Hawaii, but maybe somewhere throw in "Island of Maui" to avoid confusion?

But you can just put Wailea, Maui. I think that sounds ok too. :)
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We just said Oahu. Mine's pretty simple and I used a template from another knotties bio. I think saying maui, hawaii would be sufficient....or wailea, hawaii
  • edited December 2011
    P.S. This is off topic but since you are a seattle area bride, I'd just thought I'd recommend my seamstress lady I used, she was awesome! She's in ballard and it was quite the trek for me but I'm so glad I used her. I'm not sure if you need any alterations but she did fabulous and the price was less than I expected. Let me know if you want her contact info.
  • FSForeverFSForever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok I think we have it and I may just leave it at Wailea, Maui, only because most people know that Maui is one of the Hawaiian Islands. 
    @Sparklegirl, when I find a dress I may hit you up on that number.  We went shopping on Friday and I tried to buy an off the rack and one of my bridesmaids wouldn't let me. She knew it was just to be done and over with the whole thing.Undecided....and she was right.
  • WinstonsGirlWinstonsGirl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Who are you using FSF??  I'm starting to look into the same thing.  Can you post when you have it??

• FSForeverFSForever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her name is Rebecca and she is on Etsy. Just search Beach Wedding Logos. She has been really good to work with and hasn't minded me changing a few details here and there.  We are actually going to get two that are very similar but when all is done will cost about $40 for both. I will post them once she is finished. Should be today or tomorrow. Very excited.
  • lorena224lorena224 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    How cool! Can't wait to see what they look like.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards