Ohio-Toledo
Options

Table number ideas

Hi everyone!!   I am going to make my own table numbers but I want to do something DIFFERENT.  I know a lot of people do the picture table numbers now or name their tables after something that mean something to the couple.  I am just not thinking of anything that I like yet though.  I do not want to do the picture idea but I wouldn't mind doing something unique to my fiance and I.  Our big thing is that he likes Michigan and I like OSU but we also like to go to the lake in the summer and were engaged in Las Vegas.  Anyone have any ideas?? TIA

Re: Table number ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could do table names as gambling tables; blackjack table, craps table; poker table.  Or Vegas hotel names.  Or OSU/MI players names.  Hell, it's your wedding you can mix them all up!

I'm trying to remember, I saw this topic on another board and they had some really good ideas.  I would probably try googling some different ideas too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards