June 2012 Weddings

100 Free VistaPrint Save the Dates

Not sure if anyone else has discovered this great deal, had to share!

I know it is a bit early to be ordering stationary but I couldn't pass up this deal.  While I was browsing websites to get a feel for prices on Save the Dates, I came across VistaPrint offering 100 free postcard style Save the Dates, just pay shipping.  I paid $4.99 for envelopes (the style is such that they can be sent as a postcard without envelopes) and $7.01 for shipping...So $12 in total with the thought that if I don't like them, it is only $12 and I still have plenty of time to find something else.

They told me that it would be about twenty days before I received them, they were delivered seven days later, along with follow up to verify that I was satisfied with my order.

They have 22 designs to choose from and I picked the one with the tree of hearts/silhouette of couple. The front is glossy and the back is black & white, they look better than I imagined they would!  I absolutely love them!

Re: 100 Free VistaPrint Save the Dates

• edited November 2010
    Thanks for the heads up :o) I've seen the invite with the tree of hearts/silhouette couple. It looks super cute online. Congrats on the huge checks off the to do list
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good call on the invites, I never browsed the site further! Thanks Melissa!
    Much better pricing than the other stationary (that wouldn't match the save the dates) that I was looking at!
  • can you post the link for the site from which you bought the save the dates?
  • www.vistaprint.com
    It was under the post cards section
  • If you get their emails that have all sorts of great deals!  They have small bags you can get for free too -- I'm going to get a "just married" bag -- seems like it could be useful for the honeymoon!!!

I'm also debating on whether or not I want the rubber address stamper or actual return address stickers...both of which you can get for free if you wait for the "right" special...and since we have plenty of time...WE CAN WAIT! :)

And you CAN double up -- in other words, you can get the Save the dates that OP mentioned, AND the bag AND the return address (either)...so you only have to pay the 1 price for shipping!  LOVE VISTAPRINT!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I used Vista Print for my friend's bridal shower invites and they were great and cheap. I plan to use VP for my wedding but I do have to say...Make sure you double check everything when you order because they are processed VERY quick and once they're processed you can't change it. ALSO after placing the shower invites, while using my laptop, my tap-click mouse ordered an addition invites for $5, there was no confirmation to double check that I wanted to add it to my order - once it clicked they were added and I was charged. I IMed a rep who said that I would receive a refund in the next two billing cycles but never did (this was 4-5 months ago). I did receive the total number of invites I ordered and paid for (even though the original order was more than what I needed so the additional order gave me more than enough).
    I read on another board that they had some issues with VP and when their package arrived they refused delivery, took it up with their credit card company for a refund, and then reordered.

Like I said, I plan to use them for my wedding and I'm not trying to discourage anyone from using them, I just want to give a warning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also plan to use them for my invites. I ordered the free return address labels a few months ago and i was very happy with how they turned out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards