Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

DJs in Grand Rapids

Looking for GREAT DJ recommendations in the Grand Rapids area.  Also wondering what everyone has seen for the average price for a DJ?

Re: DJs in Grand Rapids

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Two To Tango Dj's are great!  I have been to three weddings that they DJ and they keep everyone on the dance floor all night.  Its a husband and wife team.  I work with Joanne (the wife) and she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and has lots of good suggestions.  When I settle on a date for my wedding I am definitely booking her.  There prices are also below the average price too.  I was talking to Joanne the other day and they said the Wave room has a bridal event there and they will be there if you want to check them out.  I don't know if they have a website but the Ph# is 616-874-9312
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend ours - Extreme Creative Entertainment.  Full review is in my bio (see vendor reviews link below in siggy).  When I was planning, the price ranges I encountered were from about $750 - $1,200.  HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    erikagdamhoferikagdamhof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Chris from Complete Music and he was great!! We paid like $500-600 for the evening.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Bernie from Double B Extreme.  He's great and he only charges like $400 for the entire day.  GL
    sad
  • Options
    Mrsdevries828Mrsdevries828 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out spotlightE.com
    Spotlight entertainment has a great deal I saw that is unlimited time for $595!! AWESOME price. He is great to work with too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards