Texas-Austin

Help :( Need new invitations

Hi all -

Small fiasco as we are in a time crunch to send out invitations. We received the ones we ordered from an unnamed Etsy vendor last night. Unfortunately, they were not packaged well in a thin cardboard box and were water damaged once they arrived. Apart from that, they looked...  well, very handmade, which maybe I should have expected from an Etsy vendor.  Her return policy is no refunds and she has asked us to take it up with the post office. We've negotiated with her to at least get a partial refund, but I think we have hurt feelings on both sides :(

Anyway ....  I would rather get invitations somewhere local. Can anyone think of a place that can turn them around in a week?  Is that unreasonable if I don't get a novel design?

Re: Help :( Need new invitations

• edited December 2011
    I bought some super-cute ones at Target and had them printed.  Quik Print is fantastic and has a fast turnaround (I use the one at 183 and McNeil).  I know Target, JoAnne's, and Hobby Lobby carry them - I THINK Michael's does, too.  It will be fine!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "There is a fine line between a princess and a witch...thinking you're one does NOT give you the right to act like the other." my grandmother
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Will check it out :)  Whew, I think we'll be ok ....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards