Florida-Central Florida

Little Known Venues

Hi every! I am looking for a great venue in Orlando (Greater Orlando) to hold both a ceremony and reception for my wedding next year.  I am trying to find a venue that is basically a hidden treasure.  Not very well known, can hold about 100 people, affordable, indoor, outdoor, or both.  

If anyone knows of such places, please let me know.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Little Known Venues

• I wish I had seen the Longwood Community Building (clicky) earlier. I think it's beautiful and affordable. Also, a friend of a friend is renting a lake house (clicky) for the weekend this weekend and using it for the wedding. I'm not sure about 100 people though. We are getting using the Loch Haven Neighborhood Center and the Mayor Oak tree near downtown, but they haven't been the easiset to deal with. Click here for my FB album of pics of the venue tour. If I think of others, I'll let you know. I was looking for sort of the same thing.
  • I'm having my wedding in the Women's Club of Winter Park. Definely a hidden treasure, it's a 1920's building, very affortable and we are fitting 100 people. 
    Don't be fool by the outside because it's is pretty inside. Plus they let you bring your own liquor and caterer no list or fee for that... 

Hope this helps.. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Route 46 Entertainment District in Sanford! (just outside Orlando) Most people have never heard of it....or didn't even know they do weddings. We are getting married there in 10 days!

http://www.route-46.com/
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Paradisecoveorlando.com

This is where I'm having my wedding... check it out.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • If you have any association with the military or have at least one guest that has any association with it (active duty, retired, reserves, dependent), check out Shades of Green resort at Disney--it's beautiful, very very affordable, and you can have the ceremony inside or outside at a gazebo..and you can rent as much reception space as you need. I had never heard of the place until I was searching for wedding venues. Good luck!
  • Route 46 in Sanford is a real fun place to have a wedding reception - not that fancy though.
  • Thank you EVERYONE for your help! You ALL have been extremely helpful!!!
  • I know Both Leu Gardens and Meade Gardens have nice weddings, although Leu Gardens may be the only location out of those two to offer a reception.

Harmony Gardens may be slightly outside your area but seems to offer such a beautiful place and rare location

http://www.harmonygardens.org/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards