Colorado-Denver

where to stay in denver??

Hi girls!

I'm from Oklahoma, but FI and I are going to be taking our honeymoon in Denver/Colorado Springs.  I'm trying to figure out a good place to stay.  Any ideas from you locals?

Thanks a ton!  :)

Re: where to stay in denver??

• HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend the Broadmoor in CSprings. Or maybe a B&B in Manitou Springs (just outside of CSprings)  And for Denver there are many good choices...Brown Palace, Grand Hyatt, Four Seasons, The Oxford, Magnolia, Hotel Teatro.  You can't go wrong with any of those choices!  Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the B&B in manitou also the Broadmoor is very nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NYEbride10NYEbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Broadmoor is gorgeous!  Cheyenne Mountain Resort is beautiful too.  In Denver, there are tons of choices!  Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    If you are looking into the Springs, Glen Eyre Castle is really cool!! My FI and I won a night there, it was cool.

In Denver, all of the above suggestions are good, I also like the Warwick.
  • edited December 2011
    broadmoore if you have the moolah! it is GORGEOUS

:D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    The Broadmoor is great, but definitely a little pricey. It's also one of the few really nice hotels in the Springs. Just out of curiosity, what do you plan to do while you're there? Denver is probably a better option just because the city is larger and there are more things to do. Plus you're a good hour closer to the mountains if you want to go ski/hike/raft, etc. In Denver you might consider the Monaco or Teatro, Grand Hyatt, Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons. There are a lot of great hotels in downtown Denver.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards