Virginia
Options

Museum of the Shenandoah Valley

Has anyone ever gotten married here? We are putting our deposit down this week and we're curious if anyone else has ever been married here? 

It's a gorgeous place and I can't wait for our wedding.

Just curious to see how your wedding went here!

Re: Museum of the Shenandoah Valley

• Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_need-venue-line-of-oak-trees?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:236Discussion:ca3641fd-3588-41e3-9634-30c478acdf31Post:b4d923bd-7b2b-4f5b-a62f-fd3886cd1769">Re: Need a venue with a canopy of trees</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you, thank you Dont Ask Me Again!! We are actually about to place a deposit on the Museum!! We absolutely loved it! Thank you for "picking" out our wedding venue!!
    Posted by BAllen2107[/QUOTE]

Hey, I remember you! You're so very welcomed. I'm so glad everything worked out great for you.
  • Options
    That venue is absolutly gorgeous! FI and I are still in the process of choosing a venue...we're looking at the Francis Barton house downtown because it's a little more affordable! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We're just doing the ceremony there because of the cost...totally understand!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards