April 2013 Weddings

bridesmaid question

would love some feedback on this...

i want to ask someone to be my bridesmaid but she lives about 4-5 hours away...going out to visit her really isnt an option....I still would like to make it special...do you think its something that should be done over the phone...or sending her a special package? any other ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: bridesmaid question

• I actually made all my girls a card from shutterfly with a black and white picture of us on the front and a quote reading "The day the dress the bride the groom. The joy the tears will come so soon. Proclaiming true love for my husband to be. With family and friends all there watching me. But there's one more thing that needs to be. And thats to have you standing up there with me." and on the inside of the card it said "Will you be my bridesmaid?" They all cried! haha
    For my MOH I did the same thing, but a different quote.

I think your friend would love that. Its something special you can do even though she lives so far away.
  • edited January 2012
    I have three bm's, my sister and bff live in Minnesota and my other friend and I live in Arizona, I desgined a thing on my computer and posted it to their walls (our main form of communication) anyway, they all loved it a lot.
    Anniversary
  • Send her a framed photo of the two of you with a nice card asking her to be part of your special day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards