May 2013 Weddings

Wr is it to late...

I have a couple of friends who I'm strongly considering asking to be bridesmaids. Is it to late to ask them? I have had my other 4 girls picked for well over a yr but these 2 girls I feel have proven to me good friends. I want to ask them and do it in cute way.

Re: Wr is it to late...

• I don't think it's too late. Did you already order the other bridesmaid dresses?

I've seen some really cute ideas on pinterest

This is a DIY one clicky

Or you can make a custom label on a bottle of wine. Or a cute picture frame for a future wedding picture of you together and put a note in the frame for now asking them to be a bridesmaid.
    Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Danny&Mel2003Danny&Mel2003 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re:Wr is it to late...:[QUOTE]I don't think it's too late. Did you already order the other bridesmaid dresses?I've seen some really cute ideas on pinterestThis is a DIY onenbsp;clickyOr you can make a custom label on a bottle of wine. Or a cute picture frame for a future wedding picture of you together and put a note in the frame for now asking them to be a bridesmaid. Posted by Krikin22[/QUOTE]

Funny enough my appt is this weekend for dress shopping for bridesmaids so I'm pushing to ask them both by Tuesday. Such cute ideas thanks!!
  • I agree it's not too late! We just asked our Usher's since we decided we do need them. Just tell them the truth that you couldn't see your wedding without them :)
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards