New Mexico

For Sale – Gorgeous Alvina Valenta #9503 Mermaid Gown – Hand Cleaned/Preserved By Renown

I am selling the beautiful Alvina Valenta gown that I wore for my August 2009 wedding.  The strapless gown embodies the romanticism of an Alvina Valenta gown, with a mermaid shape, intricate Alencon lace and ribbon detailing along the bodice and the hem, and a long satin ribbon and true buttons all the way down the back.  My photographer told me it was one of the prettiest dresses they had seen all year, and it photographed beautifully (the ivory satin ribbon detail shimmered under the lights of our reception and really popped against the subtle sheen of the gown). 

Though the dress was in very good condition after the wedding, I spent over $500 to have it professionally cleaned by Madame Paulette, a world-renowned couture cleaning expert based in NYC who cleaned Melania Trump’s wedding gown.  I inspected the gown before they carefully packed it into a box with acid-free tissue, and it looked beautiful.

The details are as follows:

Style Number – Alvina Valenta #9503

Size – The gown itself is labeled as a Size 12 (Street Size 8).  I lost some weight leading up to the wedding and had the gown altered to about a Street Size 4.  I am 5’4” and wore about 3” heels on my wedding day.  I had the tailor build a French bustle into the gown for the reception.

Color – The gown is a rum pink duchess satin (I would describe the color as ivory with a subtle pink tinge – it is a signature Alvina Valenta color), and the Alencon lace and satin ribbon detail are ivory.

Contact information – Please call Amanda at 917-733-4270 or e-mail amandabhalla1@gmail.com with any offers or questions about the gown.

This gown retailed for $3500, and I am asking $2700 or best offer.  I am selling the gown final sale “as is”, which means no returns will be accepted.  I am happy to provide as many photos/details necessary to make you feel comfortable with the purchase.  You can visit the following link to view photos of the gown on my wedding day as well as photos that I took post-dry cleaning to prove that it is in beautiful condition:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=amandabhalla1&target=ALBUM&id=5407076234221130833&authkey=Gv1sRgCKSiiL-ekevTXw&feat=email

The gown can be viewed on Alvina Valenta’s website at:

http://www.jlmcouture.com/Alvina-Valenta/Bridal/Additional/Style-9503

Re: For Sale – Gorgeous Alvina Valenta #9503 Mermaid Gown – Hand Cleaned/Preserved By Renown

• edited December 2011

I am selling the beautiful Alvina Valenta gown that I wore for my August 2009 wedding.  The strapless gown embodies the romanticism of an Alvina Valenta gown, with a mermaid shape, intricate Alencon lace and ribbon detailing along the bodice and the hem, and a long satin ribbon and true buttons all the way down the back.  My photographer told me it was one of the prettiest dresses they had seen all year, and it photographed beautifully (the ivory satin ribbon detail shimmered under the lights of our reception and really popped against the subtle sheen of the gown). 

Though the dress was in very good condition after the wedding, I spent over $500 to have it professionally cleaned by Madame Paulette, a world-renowned couture cleaning expert based in NYC who cleaned Melania Trump’s wedding gown.  I inspected the gown before they carefully packed it into a box with acid-free tissue, and it looked beautiful.

The details are as follows:

Style Number – Alvina Valenta #9503

Size – The gown itself is labeled as a Size 12 (Street Size 8).  I lost some weight leading up to the wedding and had the gown altered to about a Street Size 4.  I am 5’4” and wore about 3” heels on my wedding day.  I had the tailor build a French bustle into the gown for the reception.

Color – The gown is a rum pink duchess satin (I would describe the color as ivory with a subtle pink tinge – it is a signature Alvina Valenta color), and the Alencon lace and satin ribbon detail are ivory.

Contact information – Please call Amanda at 917-733-4270 or e-mail amandabhalla1@gmail.com with any offers or questions about the gown.

This gown retailed for $3500, and I am asking $2700 or best offer.  I am selling the gown final sale “as is”, which means no returns will be accepted.  I am happy to provide as many photos/details necessary to make you feel comfortable with the purchase.  You can visit the following link to view photos of the gown on my wedding day as well as photos that I took post-dry cleaning to prove that it is in beautiful condition:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=amandabhalla1&target=ALBUM&id=5407076234221130833&authkey=Gv1sRgCKSiiL-ekevTXw&feat=email

The gown can be viewed on Alvina Valenta’s website at:

http://www.jlmcouture.com/Alvina-Valenta/Bridal/Additional/Style-9503

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards