Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Help with hair!!!

I am a bride living in Dallas, Tx area looking for a hairstylist and make up artist to come on site to my venue and help do my hair and maybe my bridesmaids hair. I have NO idea where to start looking and I am running out of time. The wedding is March 30th and I need to go ahead and have trial runs done of different hairstyles for my hair! Please help me ASAP if any local brides have used someone or know someone great. Thanks!!!

Re: Help with hair!!!

• Options
    Hi! Welcome to TheKnot.

You will probably have better luck on your local board, to the left. This one's international, so we don't really have much area-specific information.

Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_hair-411-pantene_help-with-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:f05386ae-e822-4076-916f-0d897a736679Discussion:c5a78625-09ca-4f9f-8559-00fe29178769Post:85b7c3ea-a556-4a61-aff8-c08eb4eaf419">Help with hair!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am a bride living in Dallas, Tx area looking for a hairstylist and make up artist to come on site to my venue and help do my hair and maybe my bridesmaids hair. I have NO idea where to start looking and I am running out of time. The wedding is March 30th and I need to go ahead and have trial runs done of different hairstyles for my hair! Please help me ASAP if any local brides have used someone or know someone great. Thanks!!!
    Posted by Tara7787[/QUOTE]

I would suggest looking on craigslist, there are a lot of stylists including myself who advertise on there, that is one option to get them competeing for you so to speak the other option is to call area salons and see if they will come to you, most independent stylists are willing to come to your site in order to accommodate the bride.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards