New Jersey

The Park Savoy - Cost for an April or May wedding?

Just looking at the website, and this venue looks breath-taking, but also looks like it might be a bit pricey. Has anyone gotten a recent quote post-renovation at the Park Savoy for an April/May wedding in 2014? Thanks!

Re: The Park Savoy - Cost for an April or May wedding?

• I am getting married there in July 2013. We were priced at $240/person for a Saturday night, plus tax and gratuity and whatnot.  I know that doesnt help with your price question for your dates, but my suggestion to you is to just call and ask them to give you a price range. They have their calendars mapped out in advance with the prices for each date, so they can give you a ballpark and then go from there with # of people, etc.

I dont think its too early to start looking- we booked in March 2012 for our wedding a year and a half later and they already had all but two of the Friday and Saturday nights booked for that month.

If it is in your price range, go visit. The pictures don't really do the place justice. The renovations are awesome!
  • We are doing a Saturday afternoon in April 2013 and it's much more reasonably priced. In addition, the headcount guarantee is only 125 versus around 200 for an evening wedding. We originally wanted less than 125 people at our wedding, but visited Park Savoy and fell in love so we increased our guest list. :-)
    Valerie512
  • We wanted to go with the Park Savoy, but FH has severe allergies and didn't want to risk an attack so we're doiong a venue my coordiantor suggested, where we can bring our own catering specially made.
  • Thanks guys so much! :) I checked it out this weekend and we got 200/pp + tax/gratuity for an April 2014 evening. BEAUTIFUL venue!!! I think we are booking it today :)
  • Congrats!!! You will LOVE it!
  • Congrats!! Just had my tasting last Wednesday and the Food was absolutely out of this world!! You won't regret it! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards