Georgia-Atlanta

BM Dresses

Hi, I know am I new and never really ever post here but I need help. I order my dress from David's Bridal but I hate all their bridesmaid selections. Two weeks ago my maid of honor came up and we went to Bella's Bridesmaid and she tried dresses on there. (Side note I do not want my bm's to break the bank to be in my wedding) I loved this Amsale dress she wore but it was way too expensive.

Well this past weekend my Matron of Honor and I went to Affordable Bridal in Buford. I love two dresses from there. One is a Bill Levkoff one and the other is a B2. The Bill Levkoff website said I to get fabric swatches from the retailer and I could find no information on the B2 website. Have any of you delt with either of these brands or Affordably Bridal about getting fabric swatches?
 Thank you so much.

Re: BM Dresses

• edited December 2011
    My dress was a Bil levkoff, but I just saw the swatches in the store.  I got my measurements from a seamstress & ordered the dress from Pearl's for a big discount.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    My BM dress is Bill Levkoff also, and I am ordering the dresses from Pearl's as well. It was $208 in the store, but Pearl's has it for $136.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Atlanta Bride Couture, they sell all the vendors from $99 - $150 (same brands which sell in other stores for $150 - $300).  

The selection is awesome too !!

Altanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 30009
    404-229-8690

Ask for Sara !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards