Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Vent on DB

I had heard so many bad reviews about david's bridal that i knew i didn't want to get my dress (no offense to those that did).  I did however decided to get the BM's shoes there.  This way they can pick a style they like and still have the color match.  So 2 of them are in kc, and one is here with me in ann arbor.  At one store we had to order her size, and the other we just had to send the shoes to be colored.  BOTH stores told me they would call me when they were ready...yah neither of them did.  I called them both today and they were like of course they are ready.  Ugg you said you would call and didn't.  I feel like i'm dealing with some standard "dude man"

Also, they so gave my number to men's warehouse and they called me...so not a fan!

Re: Vent on DB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh the joys of DB.  I got my BM dresses there and I have a BM in Kansas, one in Utah and one in North Carolina.  The North Carolina store never called my BM to tell her that her dress was in.  I called them to find out when it would come in and they were like, 'oh, it's been here for a few weeks!'  Grrr. They also gave my number to a local Mary Kay lady who called me like 4 times before getting the hint that I wasn't interested.  Overall my experience with DB hasn't been awful (the one in Topeka is pretty great and I didn't have trouble with my dress) but they do have some practices that are annoying.  You'd think they would be more on top of things since they have to deal with brides 24/7.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is what i'm saying.  Its their job to order things and then call when its in.  Thats pretty much all they do...yes they sell a few things on the sales floor, but most is order and pick up.  You'd think they would have the system down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards