Christian Weddings
Options

How do you and your sign. other unwind?

Do y'all have anything special you like to do together?  A hobby?  Board games?  Travel?  What do you do to spend quality time together?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How do you and your sign. other unwind?

• Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We usually go over to his sister and bro-in-law's house since they live in the same town that our university is in and we just hang out with them and their 2 little girls.  It gives us family time and time together, and it's really cool to see how he interacts with his nieces...we've babysat together a few times, which is always interesting.
  • Options
    jsimmjsimm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i guess i wouldn't really consider it "unwinding" but we really enjoy life christian concerts.  we like to watch some tv together too, or on a nice day, take walks in the park.  lately though, i feel like we haven't really had down time- its just been go-go-go. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are a pretty boring couple.  We like to watch TV together at night to unwind.  FI has a mentally exhausting job and I love making him dinner when he comes home at night and watching a movie. 
    We occasionally like to go out to eat.  We like having time to sit together, eat good food, and just relax.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just finished a crazy, crazy semester but have spent an hour here and there relaxing with video games, which is excellent. (We're both geeks in a big way.) Sometimes we've gone for walks, too. It's been a while since we've had the chance to properly relax, though, since there's always a hint of guilt that we're not studying -- today's my last final, though (well, for the summer anyway), and we can slow down again.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We snuggle on the couch and watch movies, look up pretty houses online, take drives through the neighborhood, walks, etc.

We also like to take day trips like to different places like a state park or mueseum.
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At the end of a work day we have dinner together and then usually watch TV.  I suppose that's kind of boring, but I'm pretty tired at the end of the day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We like to go hiking/camping, get out of town and into the mountains, but that hasn't happened much with the terrible weather we've had all year.  So it's been cooking dinner together and watching TV most nights, movies and chocolate  popcorn on weekends, usually with a beer.  Now that it's finally nice here, we'll be able to get outside more, and I am already itching to go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards