Wyoming

Wakey, wakey, Wyoming board! And let's hear about your wedding...

Hi all,
the Wyoming board finally has a moderator! Please feel free to PM me anytime you have questions or concerns about the Wyoming board (or anything, really...)

Now, let's see who's hanging out here...of course only share what you're comfortable with.

1. Where is/was your wedding? Indoors or outdoors?

2. Do you live in Wyoming & if not where? (is it warm? is it sunny? can we borrow some of that in the winter?)

3. What is/was your favorite detail of your wedding? 

4. Three adjectives that describe your FI

5. One random fact about you. 

Re: Wakey, wakey, Wyoming board! And let's hear about your wedding...

• edited December 2011

1. Where is/was your wedding? Indoors or outdoors? In a friend's yard in Jackson.
    2. Do you live in Wyoming & if not where? (is it warm? is it sunny? can we borrow some of that in the winter?) I'm originally from sunny Fla., but hated it & left as soon as I could. I'm a little warped, but I prefer snow to humidity. I live in Jackson year-round.
    3. What is/was your favorite detail of your wedding? all of the DIY stuff I've made. It did save us a lot of money, but I did it all to let out my inner Martha Stewart a little too.
    4. Three adjectives that describe your FI. Kind, generous, (incredibly) handsome. Okay, I should have not limited the amount of adjectives, that's hard. Take however many you need.
    5. One random fact about you. I like to play with fire :)
  • saraj1022saraj1022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

1. Where is/was your wedding? Indoors or outdoors?
    Outdoors, on the river in Casper
    2. Do you live in Wyoming & if not where? (is it warm? is it sunny? can we borrow some of that in the winter?) I live in Wyoming now, but was born and raised in California.

3. What is/was your favorite detail of your wedding?  All the unique centerpieces and my photobooth. I also loved my linens that I purchased which lit a fire and I just recenetly opened a company that rents and sells linens for very affordable prices...much different thing that I never expected to be doing!!!

4. Three adjectives that describe your FI- sweet, shy and a great Daddy

5. One random fact about you. Former Marine

I think I may have been deleted for posting my business before, I am sorry! I did not know I was not allowed to do that!!! I just wanted to give these ladies, especially ones from Casper an option, cause we do not have any!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome Sara! Yes, no vendors allowed on the forums, sorry. Great to hear about your wedding and congrats on the new business!
  • edited December 2011
    1. Where is/was your wedding? Indoors or outdoors? An outdoors wedding at a guest ranch in Dubois.
    2. Do you live in Wyoming & if not where? I currently live in Wyoming I have been here for four years.  I am originally from Southern Oregon
    3. What is/was your favorite detail of your wedding?  Honestly my favorite detail is the flower girl baskets. Some friends helped me at work and they turn out better than I imagined
    4.Three adjectives that describe your FI: Quiet, Caring, and handsome :)
    5. One random fact about me I hate swimming in lakes
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wyoming_wakey-wakey-wyoming-board-lets-hear-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:134Discussion:efa7695a-a4fa-46f7-9d7f-33320402d1adPost:b1fdb8a6-1152-4bd4-96f6-6c59c0944c2c">Re: Wakey, wakey, Wyoming board! And let's hear about your wedding...</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Where is/was your wedding? Indoors or outdoors? An outdoors wedding at a guest ranch in Dubois. 2. Do you live in Wyoming & if not where? I currently live in Wyoming I have been here for four years.  I am originally from Southern Oregon 3. What is/was your favorite detail of your wedding?  <strong>Honestly my favorite detail is the flower girl baskets. Some friends helped me at work and they turn out better than I imagined</strong> 4.Three adjectives that describe your FI: Quiet, Caring, and handsome :) 5. One random fact about me I hate swimming in lakes
    Posted by cwhite24[/QUOTE]
    I'm a sucker for any DIY projects - do you have pictures?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards