Massachusetts-Boston

weddingtracker websites

Has anyone had success using the WeddingTracker $60 websites?  
Did you get your own domain name or use the default they assigned?

Thanks!

Re: weddingtracker websites

• edited December 2011
    i used weddingtracker.  it was really easy to use.  i feel like it also gave you a little more liberty to design the page how you wanted than some of the other platforms.  i think it was worth the money.  it was a great way to get the information across to our guests.

and we did get our own domain.  i think you purchase it for a year, so mine is no longer active, but it had been www.matthew-heather.com

...hello out there!
    imageimage
    dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    2 rounds of clomid and 1 round of femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    02/13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response.... everything crossed for that BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    I have never used theirs but I paid for mine at weddingpaperdivas. it lasts two years. I love mine and its extremely easy to use!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I paid the $60, and it is good for keeping track of the guest list.  However, I think the formatting is not so great. We did get to own the domain name, which at the time was important for me because we have so many OOT guests.  I have liked other sites much better.  You can see mine at deborahandmichael.com.  I just don't like how you have to use a scroll bar and stuff.  I would look around if I had the chance again!
  • edited December 2011
    So far we aren't happy with the poor customer service and lack of responsiveness to our wedding building. No replies to simple technical questions and we needed help BEFORE the invitation went out. Now they are out, and we don't have a website for guests to go to...but we printed out our domain www.stefandrea.com.
    I appealed to The Knot staff, who were great, but they  can't get you a live person from the wedding tracker department. Don't think they have it staffed well. Before we put up a of personal data and photos, and timely info, we have to be able to reach the people hosting this site.  I'm glad you guys got your sites up and they look good. 

Thanks for sharing your experiences and your great websites. Congratulations.

S-
  • MrsWilson0611MrsWilson0611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am planning to purchase a Wedding Tracker site this week.  I think that they look dramatically nicer and more professional than free websites.  I also like the idea of having our own domain name. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards