Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Advice Please PIP

I got an email from VP about free labels and was thinking of using them for our OOT/Welcome Bags. (Stick them in the  middle of the bags)
Here is my first attempt at designing one and I'm looking for feedback.

I can't tell where I should put the text - should it be right centered instead?!?

(I haven't check into bags yet but I am thinking we are going to get Coral or Deep Pink colored ones; depending on how much money is left we may be able to get bigger bags and fill them with more etc)

TIA Ladies!

Re: Advice Please PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would center it under the line.

eta:  And bring down the bride/groom so the line comes at the bride's waist.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_advice-please-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:0db5fe7c-ecef-4789-9f15-dd47996f7df5Post:005772c8-b359-4ddd-a0b2-10f0df76998c">Re: Advice Please PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would center it under the line. eta:  And bring down the bride/groom so the line comes at the bride's waist.
    Posted by abbywis[/QUOTE]

I actually can't move the bride and groom (or the line) because it's a template
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like it how it is. I might try to move the writing down a little further if possible to center it between the line and the bottom but that is getting pretty picky... No one will notice. I think it looks great!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    brink131brink131 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm kinda a visual person and would need to see it to be sure, but maybe the text should be centered under the line.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it looks nice the way it is!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_advice-please-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:0db5fe7c-ecef-4789-9f15-dd47996f7df5Post:0df696c0-785a-4571-9045-c66d63055953">Re: Advice Please PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Advice Please PIP : I actually can't move the bride and groom (or the line) because it's a template
    Posted by shan87[/QUOTE]

<div>Can you swap your monogram and the text then? Maybe add the text to the top and center the (larger) monogram on the bottom?</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alrighty here is it centered (vertically)

and here it is right centered

which one do you ladies like better?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Egh they just went from Free to $2.99 -- LAME Vistaprint! haha

ETA- I found an old email with free labels :) andthe design I used for everything else is included! Yay so we are going with this...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards