New York-New York City

Photo Booth rentals

Hi Everyone!!!

I'm helping my cousin plan her wedding and she is very interested in getting a photo booth rental. Any recommedations, advice, etc. would be GREATLY appreciated. I got married a few years ago so I'm a bit out of touch with wedding planning!

More details - the wedding is on a Friday in Manhattan. She would love an actual 'photo booth' and not one where they just bring props and have a backdrop.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tiffany

Re: Photo Booth rentals

• I booked a photobooth from Premiere Digital in Staten Island they have a website with photobooth info. They have a photobooth that's completely digital but looks like an old school vintage photo booth. I dealt with Mike, he was great and the price was reasonable.
    Anniversary
  • We are renting our photo booth through magbooth   http://www.magbooth.com/

They are very very helpful with every step of the booth rental process and quick to get back to you about any questoins.  They provide the booth, props and you can pick from different kinds of photo layouts.  Also included in the plan we picked is a printed book of all the photos after the wedding. 

They offer save the dates too, which we did as a postcard (we met with them and used their booth in brooklyn winery to take pics of ourselves and they pulled the best pics into one postcard, with our wedding info printed on the back)
  • I went to an Etsy bridal show on Saturday and Magnolia Photo Booth (magbooth.com mentioned by PP) was there.  I liked their setup.  I think they said it's $1,495 for 4 hours in Manhattan.
    Anniversary
  • Hi, I got married last February and used http://www.rentalcompare.com to search and then rent tables, chairs, a tent, a bar and some lounge furniture. See if they have photo booths...It is a great site as you can search from a variety of vendors, get the best prices and see everything that is available in your area.  It is also good for generating ideas on different looks for your event.  Good luck and have fun!  Sandra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards