Not Engaged Yet

Paige

Re: Paige

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to work the whole time she was here!  But I was outside the Church Monday (co-worker wanted company on his smoke break) when her motorcade went by.  She wasn't waving...which was sad...but I saw her cars.  lol

I caught a glimpse of her when I drove by the Commons on my way home from work, as well.  But I didn't actually get any time off to go see her.  

She's heading to Ottawa later today - are you going to get a chance to see her?

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HER THAT YOU HAD TEA WITH THE QUEEN!!!
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_paige-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f739589f-cf1d-4abe-980c-1bb1a48b6836Post:549be927-5e52-4713-aa03-7c1928b012a7">Re: Paige</a>:
    [QUOTE]WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HER THAT YOU HAD TEA WITH THE QUEEN!!!
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]
    ROFL<div>
    </div><div>Forget everything I said - I had tea with the Queen.  (She was in her car, and I was on the Chruch steps but that's a minor detail)</div>

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol

I think she is here for 2 days, but I doubt that I'll see her. The insanity that is Ottawa on Canada Day makes me not want to go near the crowds, even for the Queen. They are also not particularly good at letting people know the schedule if they just want to see her. I know on Rememberance Day it was certainly easier to see Prince Charles on television than it was downtown.
    edited December 2011
    They have her schedule on CBC, I think.  Under the "news" part, maybe.  

I wouldn't want to be in Ottawa on Canada Day either - that place is a madhouse!!

Murried Bio
  • Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Madhouse is the perfect description!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards