Washington-Seattle
Options

wedding dress cant decide * update *

UPDATE LADIES! I ordered my dress! and I went with the big dress! so excited!

should be here in november, very early as my wedding isnt until August 2013! is it best to just take it from the store and bring it back in for alterations closer to the wedding date? how many months in advance should i bring it in for alterations? I know i need to get it hemmed for sure, taken it and i want to get the neckline altered to have more of a sweetheart neckline

Re: wedding dress cant decide * update *

• Options
    Congrats on the check!  Yay for another member of Team BIG Dress Smile

is it best to just take it from the store and bring it back in for alterations closer to the wedding date?  It depends on the store, I think.  I would lean towards taking it to an alterations person, rather than stay in store.  David's Bridal is especially known for overcharging for alterations.

how many months in advance should i bring it in for alterations? I know i need to get it hemmed for sure, taken it and i want to get the neckline altered to have more of a sweetheart neckline
    A month before the wedding is good, if there aren't a ton of alterations needed or a dramatic weight change.  I had my final fitting about a week before my wedding.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards