Nevada-Las Vegas

Spice Market Buffet Question

Hello everyone!  We've (finally) decided to do a buffet for our reception lunch/brunch.  Mainly because my mom offered to pay for everyone if I went this route.  She LOVES buffets.  I found a coupon for $5 off the buffet.  If I print enough of these, will I be able to use one for each of my guests?  It would be great if so because it would save $100!

On another note, my dress came in today and my first fitting is Friday!  Everything else (besides the food) is ready to go.  Well, and hair and makeup.  Everyone is booked or out of my price range.  I just can't pay $200.  I'm open for any money saving tips there.  We decided to hire a nanny for my fiancee's son so we can have a honeymoon along with the wedding so my hair/makeup budget went towards that extra expense.

Re: Spice Market Buffet Question

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_spice-market-buffet-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:b1b9aa64-043a-4333-bb18-63a74fc3de27Post:46aad242-d087-47c5-ab72-194ab52e0b88">Spice Market Buffet Question</a>:
    [QUOTE] Well, and hair and makeup.  Everyone is booked or out of my price range.  I just can't pay $200.  I'm open for any money saving tips there.
    Posted by LifeIsAPuzzle[/QUOTE]

I believe that the Mac store in the Forum Shops can do your makeup for $50.<strong><font color="#49535a"><font face="Tahoma">       <span class="skype_pnh_textarea_span"><span class="skype_pnh_text_span">(702) 369-8770</span></span><span class="skype_pnh_right_span">  </span></font></font></strong>
  • LifeIsAPuzzleLifeIsAPuzzle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LilMissScareAll: That's the exact tip I'm looking for :)  Thanks!  I'll call them and set up an appointment.  I've had Mac do my makeup in the past and I'm always happy with it.
  • simoniksimonik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what an awesome tip!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• edited December 2011
    That was the exact tip I was going to give!
  • starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any tips for hair? Hahaha

I was thinking of calling MAC to do my make up as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Well, depending on how early is your wedding, the mac store may be closed... if that's the case, you can do a consult with them before and they'll show you how to apply your own make up. You may have to buy a few items from them but they're yours to keep forever! I learned how to apply my make up thru youtube videos LOL! 
    A work in progress: MY PLANNING BIO Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards