October 2012 Weddings

Happy Friday!!!

This week has felt incredibly long, probably because I have been anticipating the extra short week next week for a while.  What does everyone have going on this weekend?

H and I need to finish up our thank you notes (he needs to start his half!).  Tonight we're cracking a bottle of wine and seeing how many we can get done.  Tomorrow morning I'm going to the DMV to change my license and registration (stupid place was closed last Saturday) and taking the cat to the vet.  Hopefully we'll get together with some friends Saturday evening.

Re: Happy Friday!!!

• I;m shooting my cousin's wedding tomorrow and spending sunday editing. reeeeal fun.i'm also going start making some meals for the next week.
  • We have a busy weekend.  I actually have to work tomorrow, not fun, I never have to work weekends.  Then we have a couple friends and family members birthdays tomorrow.  Sunday we are going to H's cousin's house to see her new baby!
    Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Happy Friday indeed! H and I are going to a super amazing dinner tonight. It was a wedding present from my MOH and her boyfriend. I can't wait!

It's here:
    http://bluehillfarm.com/food/blue-hill-stone-barns

Then tomorrow meeting up with a friend but otherwise I'm holing myself up like a hermit to go through our professional pictures gallery, since we FINALLY GOT ALL OF THEM!!!! to start making our wedding album and decide what we want prints of for whom (who? Not enough coffee yet.).

Then Sunday we're going to IKEA to get some stuff we need to organize the apartment a bit more for an upcoming party we're having in December, and probably doing most of our Thanksgiving Christmas shopping.

Have a good weekend, everyone!
    Anniversary
  • I am so glad that it is Friday.  It has been a long week and we had Monday off!! 

We don't have much planned.  DH's mom wants to go to the outlets to buy a pair of Ugg boots.  I don't think that she realizes how expensive they really are.  Personally I think that she would be just as happy with a pair of BearPaws but I can't really talk because I have so many pairs of Uggs.

On Sunday we are going to wait in line at GameStop to pick up our Wii U.  DH is really excited about that.  We thought about going to NYC on Saturday since the Nintendo store is doing a huge release party but I think that it is going to be too cold.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Tonight we are going to dinner at a great italian place then to the movies to watch Skyfall.  I'm pretty excited about that!

Tomorrow, H and I both have to work for a couple of hours.  We are having a dinner party with a few friends tomorrow night and we are making ribs and "better then sex" cake.  Yummy!

Sunday, I want to relax, start and finish our thank you cards, and maybe do some furniture shopping.  I really want a table for our entry way and a bookshelf for our living room.  Maybe a buffet for our dinning room too. Haha!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Christina, is this the cousin that wanted you to shoot her wedding with no contract (and potentially no pay)?  Did you end up working out a contract with her?

If that wasn't you, I'm sorry for confusing you with someone else!
  • Happy Friday! I am so looking forward to next week as well! This week has just dragged on and I have had my fair share of crappy days. Glad the week is coming to an end! I work friday nights and saturday during the day, but I'm hoping to relax the rest of the weekend. I have to large tests that I have to do well on on Monday morning, so I'll also be studying.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I was sick Sunday through Tuesday, and went back to work a full shift yesterday - I'm pretty sure it was too much too soon! I don't want to do anything this weekend.

This is my son's week-end with his dad, after work I will pick up my boy and take him to his father. I told H to plan a date night! On $8 ;) No, I'm kidding. He only has that much on him, but I just told him he is the spontaneous one, we are broke but we need a night to plan something cheap to spend time together.

Sometime this week-end I am swapping cars with my dad, my power steering went out today (that seriously made me feel like a wimp!). I am sending money back with him to my sister (dad works out of town during the week, where two of my siblings live, and is here with Mom on week-ends) for our Christmas family. I also need to pick the wedding album and see if I am up to finshing writing on the pages that Mom did.

and sleep. I have no intention of doing much more than I have to. Oh, I guess I am supposed to meet with H's sis and go over the T day menu and break out who is dong what
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • I agree this has been a long week!  I had off Monday then went to work and had some unexpected meetings to attend and a new child started who DOESNT stop moving ALL DAY!  then I had to stay at work 2 hours extra bc Brian had the car at jury duty. 

This weekend I plan on cleaning the house and doing some grocery shopping.  I sure am living the life!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This week dragged!!! Last week was much better because a few of our kids were sick, so they missed! I spontaneously decided to come home to visit my mom  because my MOH wanted me to come see Twilight with her and her mom, so I did. I was going to have to drive at least halfway here Tuesday so that my mom could get my dog and watch him while H and I go out of town for Thanksgiving. Yay!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards