Michigan-Lansing

It's not What you know, its WHO you know

I am trying to save as much money as I can for my May wedding.

As I continue to read the message boards about how to save some money, all the posts are the same. For flowers it's find someone who does flower arrangements on the side who is building a portfolio. Or someone who does wedding cakes out of their house on the side. A student who is going to school for videography. A stampin up crafter to make invitations.
These are all AMAZING ideas, problem is how do I find these people.

So my questions is fellow brides.....Who do you know?

If anyone knows anyone who does these services, I would greatly appreciate it. Please leave their info so we can get ahold of them.

Re: It's not What you know, its WHO you know

• edited December 2011
    I have a great, cheap florist named Michelle McDevitt.  She runs a dance studio and just does flowers for fun.  I've seen her work and it's wonderful.  My only complaint is that she does not get back to me in a timely fashion.  I have spoken with her about this and it has yet to change.  However, for the price, it's worth it.  PM if you want her info.

I found a great, cheap print company called Central MI graphics.  They're printing all of my invite stuff for under $150. 

HTH!  PM me if you want any contact info.
    Anniversary
  • gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    OP- Check the list of vendors and the vendor recommendations at the top of the board for some ideas.  Other places to find people are Craigslist or call the photography or music departments at the local colleges for students.

Good Luck.
  • Jsonger237Jsonger237 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nlfeguer -
    Thank You so much for all that wonderful information. I really appreciated it. I PM you, I would love to get more information about the women who is doing your flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards