Maine

kennebunkport resort deals on ideeli

There are deals for Hidden Pond and The Tides Beach Club on ideeli today and for the next 6 days.  I think I've seen people posting here before about doing honeymoons or shorter trips in that area.  If anyone wants an invite, it's www.ideeli.com/invite/jessicabessica (or you can just sign up on your own, I get a credit if you buy if you sign up through that link). 

Re: kennebunkport resort deals on ideeli

• plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to sign up for this too. Tx for posting again. I was going to make a request, but you beat me to it. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • plato79plato79 member
    edited December 2011
    p.s. I love the Disney waffle makers! LOL.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_kennebunkport-resort-deals-ideeli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:4a9b9bb1-5827-4574-958d-38b872f51384Post:a9196513-4a53-44ff-901d-4723e2ca0bd6">Re: kennebunkport resort deals on ideeli</a>:
    [QUOTE]p.s. I love the Disney waffle makers! LOL.
    Posted by plato79[/QUOTE]

<div>Me, too!  I just got a cousin's shower invite, and she is registered at Tiffany's, Bloomingdale's, and Michael C. Fina, so I will be going off registry, but unfortunately I don't know if she would appreciate it.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Somewhat related, I'm thinking about getting one of the Sweet Pea maxi dresses on sale in women's, but they're mesh, and I feel like that could be very unforgiving in a maxi dress.  Any opinions?</div>
  • plato79plato79 member
    edited December 2011
    Those are adorable! I can understand the reservation about them being mesh - I feel like mesh is hit or miss. I'm thinking though, it could be a real win! Now you have me thinking about one...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards