Second Weddings

Wedding dress issue (PIP)

As I've posted here recently, I brought a spectacular dress from Italy to wear in my wedding but FI didn't want because he thinks that it's too lavish for the occasion. So I decided to buy another dress and leave this one for another time; this is not my first wedding and I will do what FI suggested - to wear it for other fancy wedding abroad in September. He is usually very accomodating and flexible, so I am not going to make an issue out of it.
So I got a new dress for me that's not fabulous like the first one, but it's more modest and still classy; it looks pretty much with this one, but has some pearls and crystals embroidered on it.

Re: Wedding dress issue (PIP)

• mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow - very beautiful!  I'm sure you'll make his jaw drop to the floor!
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks very nice! Congrats!
  • morrisonFTWmorrisonFTW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    It's very pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!!!
  • edited December 2011
    You'll really shine in that one. It looks beautiful.

• edited December 2011
    love this dress . where did you get it?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_wedding-dress-issue-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:c0ff5d44-9d4b-409c-9ca7-839cc8312a02Post:68b129b6-1ba7-4ede-8baf-6db409a3b227">Wedding dress issue (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I decided to buy another dress and leave this one for another time; this is not my first wedding and I will do what FI suggested - to wear it for other fancy wedding abroad in September. [/QUOTE]

Just a comment -- if the dress you bought was white, and the tradition is to wear white at the other wedding you're going to in September, I think it would not be appropriate to wear the same color as the bride in that wedding....
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say wear what makes your heart sing!!  This new gown is lovely though and I'm sure you will be lovely in it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards