Ohio-Cincinnati

two little buds

I meant with Mindy last week and just got her quote back. It seems very reasonable!

Does anyone have personal experience working with her and/or pictures from their wedding that I can look at?  She seemed to have a lot of ideas, I would just love to see some of her work.

Re: two little buds

• edited December 2011
    Mindy is awesome! She is doing my October 8th wedding, she has been so wonderful to work with! I've changed my flowers like 5 time and shes been so nice about it!
  • skippylouwhoskippylouwho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll PM you.  Give me a few minutes to write the message.
  • edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding in July.  Everything was amazing!!

DSCF5315
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    KJ17 I love the flowers in that pic. Those are going to be my wedding colors.
  • edited December 2011
     skippylouwho I want to know what you are saying too!

Ps not sure why this is being weirdly formatted right now....
  • jerobe4jerobe4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved them! I used them for my wedding in June 2009! Mindy is fantastic and met with me several times and did a preview for me. She dropped flowers off at my mom's house, went to the golf course to pin on the guys flowers, she went to the reception and set up, then she came to ceremony to set up and stayed the whole time. After the ceremony she transfered flowers over to the recepetion. When she says she is full service she means it. I wouldn't go with anyone else for any floral needs.
    Baby Brady coming June 18, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    Ladies do you have some pictures of the flowers Two Little Buds arranged for you?  We are thinking about going with them!  My son's wedding is on Mother's Day weekend which some florist will not even touch but Two Little Buds has that date available!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards