Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Sears Online Registry

My FI and I have decided to create a Sears registry for a new grill, the grill we want isn't in our local store so we opened our registry online. When I created it online and clicked on "add gifts to registry" I realized once you get to the items there is only an option to add to cart not add to registry. I can not figure out how to add ANYTHING to our registry. Has anyone else had a similar issue or have a sears registry and know how to add gifts online? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Sears Online Registry

• Options
    We have a Sears online registry as well, so let me see if I can help you.

Go to the website and then go to the registry and gift card tab, and click on "manage registry." Once you log in, it will show you the wedding registry tab with symbols at the top. Click on the book looking icon, and it will let you edit your registry. Click on "add items to registry" and you can browse anything you want to select. The thing with the sears registry is that when you click on an item to view, you either have the option to add to cart or save to list. Click on save to list, and your wedding registry should show up, and it will let you add it that way.

It confused me a little at first, just because they call the registries "lists." Hope that helps.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards