California-Northern
Options

Any Sac-area Knotties interested in trading DOC services?

My wedding is Sunday, September 5th - Labor Day weekend. 

I've looked at DOC services, but they seem so expensive!  We don't need much, but the thought of not having someone who can let the shuttle driver know when he's done, etc., is freaking me out.  FI thinks we should be able to handle this ourselves, and would rather put the money towards the honeymoon.

So here's my idea:  We could trade services the day of the wedding, so we each have someone to handle the last-minute contacts with vendors, etc. 

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please let me know! 

Re: Any Sac-area Knotties interested in trading DOC services?

• Options
    Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's actually a really good idea.  I'm getting married 10/2 in Coloma (North of Placerville).  you can email me at aimee dot harris at gmail dot com. :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mushEmushE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_sac-area-knotties-interested-trading-doc-services?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:698e62f0-7b03-4bc1-b3ce-ba9b2e2b8db7Post:bbedcd10-1fa8-4464-83e8-c39db3a46a0b">Re: Any Sac-area Knotties interested in trading DOC services?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's actually a really good idea.  I'm getting married 10/2 in Coloma (North of Placerville).  you can email me at aimee dot harris at gmail dot com. :)
    Posted by Aimee8314[/QUOTE]

Awesome!  I'm emailing you now.  I'm Kristen. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what a cool idea :-D
    BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards