Missouri-Kansas City

Premier Midwest DJ & Entertainment Services

Hi everyone, 

My name is Christina. I am new on here and we are planning an April 14, 2012 wedding!!! Can't wait.

Just wondering if any of you have every Premier Midwest DJ? If so how where they to work with? Thinking of booking him, but wanted to check for reviews first.

Thanks for any help it is appreciated!!!
April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary

Re: Premier Midwest DJ & Entertainment Services

• edited December 2011
    Yes Yes Yes!!! I LOVED Danny!! We got so many compliments on him. He was so wonderful and fun to work with and not to mention SO affordable!! Tell him you found out about him on Theknot...he may give you a discount (he gave us one!) 
  • Chrismben0716Chrismben0716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks...we decided to hire him.....we met him at a Bridal Show so he gave a discount for that!!! He was one of the most reasonable priced people we could could find!!! We are on a major budget, but a good DJ was so important to me, glad to hear he is great to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, I'm kind of late to post...but you won't be disappointed w/Danny. We were a little skeptical b/c we didn't have a lot of people who we thought would dance, but he was SO good at feeling the room! One of our best vendors!
  • Chrismben0716Chrismben0716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :) it is so good to hear great things!!!! Very happy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards