May 2013 Weddings
Options

Sent Out the Invites!

We took all our invitations to the post office today! Everything feels so real now! Ahhh!!!! LaughingI'm getting really excited and nervous at the same time!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sent Out the Invites!

• Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I sent mine yesterday :-). Just wait...I've had like 10 people text me today to tell me how pretty the invite is
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • Options
    I can't wait to send mine in a couple weeks! 

• Options
    Who hoo! I am going to my sister's to work on addressing tonight!
  • Options
    When are your weddings?
    I was plannng on sending mine out the weekend of March 16th for my May 18th wedding. 
  • Options
    My wedding is may 24th but almost half of my guest are oot and I wanted to give them ample time to make travel plans. As well as give myself enough time to call people to tell them to give me a yes or no on the RSVP since I know that is inevitable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • Options
    Our wedding is May 18th. We sent our invites out Tuesday. Everywhere I've read says to send them out about 3 months prior. But, I agree, ladies...it's so awesome to have people telling you how pretty they are and how excited they are. Happy invite sending!!!!Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My wedding is May 4th. I should have my envelopes back from the calligrapher next week and plan to mail them out the 1st week of March. 

• Options
    My wedding is May 19th. We sent them out 3 months prior because we didn't do STDs and we asked for a really early RSVP date, April 12. I know that's super early and I'm sure we'll be waiting on some or having to get in touch with people at the beginning of May to see if they're coming but I'm ok with that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards