Rhode Island

Rehearsal dinner near Warwick?

Hi all,

I'll be getting married at the Warwick Country Club in October and am looking for a good place for the rehearsal dinner that serves good seafood and is reasonably priced.  I don't live in RI anymore so I am really at a loss for what is good in and around Warwick.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Re: Rehearsal dinner near Warwick?

• Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our RD at Sophias Tuscan Grille in Warwick.  They serve mainly Italian & Seafood entrees.  The food is delish & the pricing is perfect.  They are also a BYOB restaurant so it helps cut down on cost by bringing your own wine/liquor on site!  We had about 40 people for our RD & couldnt have been happier with Sophia's service!  Def. check them out!
  • edited December 2011
    Ours was at 1149.  Yum!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Our RD was at Remmington House in Warwick.  We had 40 people there and it was perfect.  They let us customize exactly what we wanted and it was a really great price. 

I'd also suggest Sophia's - that's where my bridal shower was and they do a phenominal job with all catering/ parties. 
  • edited December 2011
    You can't go wrong with Sophia's or Remington Hose.  There is another BYOB in West Warwick, Pinneli's at Night.  They have a back room so it's a little more private than Sophia's.  They serve Italian and seafood.  Enjoy WCC, I'm getting married there too!
  • edited December 2011
    How about Meritage?  We are having ours there... it in EG.
  • DiorAddictDiorAddict member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sienna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards