North Carolina

Western NC Wedding Help!

Ladies!

I'm getting married next October near Henersonville, NC.  It's a destination wedding so I need suggestions on just about everything! Wedding cake place (we're probably doing cupcakes), catering, table/chair rental, etc.

Thanks!

Re: Western NC Wedding Help!

• TwowarlocksTwowarlocks member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is the venue? They can often suggest places.
  • toribritetoribrite member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also come to AVL for our next Wedding Festival in January! You will see a ton of vendors that way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting my wedding cake from West End Bakery, the bakers name is Meg and she is amazing! They do delivery but they are located in Asheville so I don't know if they'll travel to hendersonville, it isn't that far away so maybe.The cake tasting was amazing and the baker is super sweet, PM me if you want recomendations on flavors etc.

Again, we are in Asheville, but we are getting married at lake Julian, prob less then a half hour from you. You can rent a pavilion for $75 for a day and have your wedding there. They have a bunch of grills placed around the pavilion so you can have a BBQ to save some money, but there are also a lot of great places who can cater (you can also have your food catered from West End, but it would be more of a sandwiches type of thing).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards