New York-Hudson Valley

Re: Throw it out there Thursday

• edited December 2011
    i'm annoyed that classes haven't been cancelled. i've already gotten a number of emails from students that they will not be at class because of the snow, which i fully understand. what the hell are they waiting for?????

i'm also freaking annoyed that i pulled a muscle in my back and am just starting to be able to move but i can't go out and shovel all this snow. it sucks. the pain also sucks.

one of the male crested geckos died yesterday and i have no idea why. he was fine earlier when i sprayed everyone down. that sucked.

a moving can decided that it would be a good idea to park in front of my driveway just now. that's not going to work, i need to leave soon to go to work.

overall it hasn't been a bad week, but it hasn't been a good one either.
  • edited December 2011
    took me 2 hours to get to wrok this morning because of the weather and stupid drivers!!!!!!! UGH
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Weather,
    You have been horrible and I cannot stand you right now. I was stuck 10 miles from my house after driving for two hours in your wintry crap. Then, my boss told me to go home so I turn around only to find the highway was closed. Awesome! I tried to take local roads only to skid off the road and lose my brakes. Gotta love that my front-wheel drive car with ABS and in low gear STILL cannot handle the roads due to you.  Then AAA tells me that the four tow truck companies won't even send out their tow trucks to get me out of the ditch. After sitting there for hours, I called the police who finally helped. Now, I am home and then work asks me if I can go to a meeting tonight. Seriously? I told them no. I was thisclose to sobbing uncontrollably since it was so stressful! Don't f*ck with me anymore. Thanks,
    Linda

Dear Snow Plows,
    Do you find it amusing to not do your job? I especially love when the you drive past me with your plow up. Thanks for making me suffer today.
    Linda
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards