Virginia

WTB: David's Bridal #83312 in Tangerine sz 6

My best friend is getting married in June 2010 and I'm trying to find my MOH dress 2nd hand. I need the David's Bridal dress #83312 in tangerine in a size 6. I'm in the Richmond area, but can pay for shipping. http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&catentryId=1000258Thanks!Karen

Re: WTB: David's Bridal #83312 in Tangerine sz 6

• apdanger05apdanger05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a size 6 that I will be wearing for a wedding in December.  I would be glad to pass it on.  I also have a brand new size 8 if any of the others are interested.  ThanksI am in Indiana.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there!! I desperately need a Tangerine Dress #83312 David's Bridal Size 8. My wedding is in July 2010 and one of my Bridesmaids needs it. I was hoping to get the dress from you. Please respond to me if you are willing to sell it. I am from California and would be more than willing to pay for shipping. Or feel free to email me alisheffer@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

~Ali~
  • ly513ly513 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey girl... I'm looking for the same! Just in a different color. I saw one in size 6 in Tangerine on EBAY JUST TODAY! Thought I'd let you know! I just googled the item # on ebay and found it! Good luck! I'm sure it's still there!
    Tell me if you find one in Black in 6 or 8! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards