Missouri-St Louis
Options

St Louis Recommendations

Hey Girls! I'm from the Arkansas board and was wondering if you could give me a few restaurant recommendations, please. My FI and I will be visiting the city this weekend and were needing some good lunch/dinner places to check out. We will also be celebrating our anniversary while there so maybe a nicer one too.

Also, if theres anything else we should do while in STL, let me know!

Thank you soo much!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hanna & Cory

Re: St Louis Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HI!

So many great places...I think the weather is going to be nice so I would recommend the Zoo (which is free), City Museum which is fun (if you go at night the car is open), the hill (I especially like Charlie Gitto's) for italian food that is very nice, the arch of course if you have never been up in it, and many wineries (I recommend Blumenhof in Washington, MO not far from Six Flags) Montelle winery in augusta, MO. Also, historic st. charles is great and if you want to try a brewery, Trailhead Brewery is great. St Charles has a wonderful river front and several nice parks. You could ride along the bike route thru st charles and meet up in creve coeur lake which is very nice as well!

I hope this helps!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of our favorite places to eat is Atlas, it is in the central west end on pershing.  The Delmar Loop (also referred to as the Loop), is a great time, blueberry hill has good burgers, or there's pi, which has some awesome pizza.  If you're in to beer, I highly recommend the Schlafly brewery tour.  I went a couple of weeks ago as part of my bachelorette party, and it was a great time.  Hope this helps!
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards