Florida-North Florida
Options

New Bride here, hoping more join the convo!

I am from Pensacola, engaged on Christmas morning in front of the family. Fi was super nervous & super cute! Now I am super excited and want to talk to ppl in the same boat!
I am looking for a super cool modern venue and considering whether I need a planner...

So Hellooooo!!!

I am Taylor

Re: New Bride here, hoping more join the convo!

• Options
    First off.. CONGRATS!!  Have you all chosen a date?  I think that and the venue has been the hardest part for me! 

as for your questions...Im only using a day of Coordinator.. but thats because im lucky enough to have friends that know all about this kind of stuff.. Although so far it has been a lot easier than i thought!! I just talk a lot of things throught with the Fi to make sure we are on the same page about things. And make sure we are also pleasing both sides of the family with out losing prospective on what we want.

There are some really cool venues in Pcola. Did you go to the Bridal fair this past weekend? They were showing a couple of options there. New World Landing and The Garden? or something like that? Very cool places.  Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Hi  I did hit the show. I met so many cool people. Lots of photographers! We have a couple of venues in mind, but I am waiting for all the parents to give me a head count. Wha do you have planned so far?
    I really love 5 Een Palafox. It has cool look, but I want to make sure it's going to be big enough. I have 2 dates, we are wanting but I want to stay flexible until we book our venue. M first choice is 12/12/2013, but we will see.
  • Options
    Hello!  Congrats!    Fi and I are finally getting things going and planning our wedding!  He proposed July 3rd, 2010, the day after our daughter was born, and we've been so busy with her we've hardly thought about the wedding.  Our date is Oct. 19, 2013.  Hoping we can make that date work. 
  • Options
    Yay!  Congrats and get ready for a rollercoaster ride!  My wedding is in 3 months, I started planning a year ago and just barely finding what I want.  I have a wedding planner, having my wedding along the beach and have kept it all under $10,000.  Please feel free to contact me with questions or curiousities ... I've been through just about EVERY downfall and have met sooo many vendors!  I have a great DJ in mind as well.  bella.segundo@yahoo.com and you can find me on FB!!  Good luck, doll!!!  xoxo
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_new-bride-here-hoping-more-join-the-convo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:4b3f8fb9-5541-4761-83d6-ca70b72bcb18Post:8f923b16-dd64-48f6-ad3f-487d9bf74ab3">Re: New Bride here, hoping more join the convo!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!  Congrats!    Fi and I are finally getting things going and planning our wedding!  He proposed July 3rd, 2010, the day after our daughter was born, and we've been so busy with her we've hardly thought about the wedding.  Our date is Oct. 19, 2013.  Hoping we can make that date work. 
    Posted by LiziQOE[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards