Colorado
Options

Need a GOOD tailor!

I just received my dress and while it's gorgeous, it's gonna need some alterations (as expected). I live in the Boulder/Louisville area. Can anyone recommend a reputable tailor in my area? I'd be willing to go to Westminster or Denver as well...they're not that far away. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks ladies!

Re: Need a GOOD tailor!

• Options
    edited June 2012
    The Wedding Seamstress in old time Arvada. It's about 58th and old wadsworth. Just picked up my dress yesterday and it's amazing. It fits just the way I pictured and they wouldn't let me take it home until it was just how I visioned it looking.
  • Options

I came across their website a day or two ago. It seems like there are a lot of people who are satisfied taking their dress to them. I'll give them a call!

• Options
    I had my dress altered and fitted in Old Towne Arvada at the Wedding Seamstress!  She is amazing and affordable!  My dress had to come in 2 sizes and she made it look beautiful!  I can't reccomend her shop enough!

7550 Grant Place Arvada, CO 80002
    (720) 435-1004
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had my dress altered and fitted in Old Towne Arvada at the Wedding Seamstress!  She is amazing and affordable!  My dress had to come in 2 sizes and she made it look beautiful!  I can't reccomend her shop enough!

7550 Grant Place Arvada, CO 80002
    (720) 435-1004
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards