Washington-Seattle
Options

BM dresses

My MOH and I are (finally) going BM dress shopping tomorrow! Any suggestions on places to check out and/or avoid? I have a few places in mind, but am curious where you guys found yours!
Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a great experience at Moms, Maids, and More in Bellevue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress @ DB but didnt like any of their BM dresses. We got the BM dresses at Pearls and Lace in Burien. The owner is so sweet & VERY helpful!

Good luck & have fun!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My girls are buying theirs from Alfred Angelo. That's where I bought my dress and I really liked what they had. Have fun!  www.alfredangelo.com

Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    rollenburollenbu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going BM dress shopping this weekend too! I'm super excited!! We're going to All That Shimmers in Lakewood to check out the After 6 Collection by Dessy. I looked at that online and really like a lot of what I see plus they're reasonably priced.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE all that shimmers. I bought my dress and the girls got their bm dresses there too. you should look into the alfred sung collection too. CUTE dresses!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Avoid: Lady Margaret's, Princess Bride, and Brides by Demetrios Bellevue.  I didn't get my dress from All That Shimmers, but my girls are ordering theirs this weekend from there!  They're getting Mori Lee BM dresses which are a good price too.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'm excited. :)  

And Tygirl, thanks for the "avoid" list! 
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello eveyone!! I just got engaged a few weeks ago, but have already fallen in love with a dress at Brides by Demetrios - I'm so curious *tygirl* why you recommend avoiding that shop? I haven't  ordered yet, but want to avoid any bad shops!! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards