Florida-South Florida
Options

POLL TIME!

1) What are you new year's eve plans?

2) What are you most excited for in 2010 ASIDE from your wedding if you are a 2010 bride?

3) What was the best part of 2009?

4) What is your current wedding task?

5) What knottie wedding do you want to crash?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: POLL TIME!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Going to a friend's house.

2) What are you most excited for in 2010 ASIDE from your wedding if you are a 2010 bride?
    Hmmmmmm.... aside from more wedding planning, meeting more knotties... seeing my bff more often.

Finally picking a wedding date and starting the planning process. And of course meeting all you beautiful knotties!

Invitations and STDs, and picking the photographer.

I want to crash EVERYONE'S!!!
    Tongue out
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Keeping it low key - dinner with my parents and wine and champagne at home with movies after :)

HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a pretty good year - gators taking home a national championship ROCKED... being at the game rocked even more, meeting some amazing new friends that will be lifelong pals, bridal shower :) 

music selection for ceremony, menu and DIY stuff

Court's, Jessica's (Babytec), Taylors... heck, I'm crashing ya'll's weddings! see ya there!!!! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) What are you new year's eve plans? We are having friends over and I'm going to make cheddar fondue, pigs in a blanket and mini beef burgers and chocolate fondue for dessert with strawberries, bananas and marshmellows. We're going to play Rock Band and Catch Phrase and drink champagne :)

2) What are you most excited for in 2010 ASIDE from your wedding if you are a 2010 bride? My honeymoon in March and finding out where Ben get's a job

3) What was the best part of 2009? MY WEDDING!!!!

4) What is your current wedding task? Trying to convince my friends to let me plan theirs!

ALL OF THEM!
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Low key. FI is visiting me so we're making churrasco and having bubbly :)

Honeymoon and living with FI again (in August! :(

Graduating from law school and passing the bar!

still quite a few left!: write ceremony and vows, book hair/makeup and flowers, book trolley transportation ... and quite a few DIY things

Everyone's seriously!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara - I am crashing your NYE party - sounds like the PERFECT night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) What are you new year's eve plans? Im making chicken and biscuits then drinking mimosas and finally just spending quality time with Fi. He was supposed to go to Phish but he knew I was upset so he backed out and it makes me feel good that he would do that for me.

2) What are you most excited for in 2010 ASIDE from your wedding if you are a 2010 bride? As scary as it is, I am looking forward to moving around with Fi as he chases his career. In april, we would be moving to NY or Savannah. I like to see new areas.

3) What was the best part of 2009? Getting engaged...it was a dream come true.Also, it was the first time Fi and I moved into a place that was just us. Weve lived together for 3 years but always with other people. I love having our own place.

4) What is your current wedding task? I am starting now on invites since I finally finished and ordered my guest book.

Definitly Jaime's...I hear the Epic is beautiful and it just seems like it is going to be SOO much fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara..You can plan my wedding! Lol. Im so overwhelmed and Im still 9 months out...even the dreams have gotten out of control!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    2 parties, not really too excited about either one because I'm really in the mood to be at Liv watching Lady Gaga do the countdown, but I'm soo not paying $500 for that!

My little chuchi's 2nd birthday!  They grow up way too fast!!

Watching Adri grow up and start talking!!

Finding a wedding venue!!!  I hope this is the hardest part because if it's not I'm going to give up on this! (JK)

Michy's wedding, I love Paella!  LOL, truly I'd like to go to every Knottie's wedding :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SARA!!! I'm crashing too. I'm picking up Alissa when I get to the airport and we're coming over with Serban and Ben.

LIS - thanks for the fun poll! :)

We're doing it low key too (first year ever doing it low key). Having dinner out and then coming home to watch movies and some cocktails!

For my crossfit workouts. It's going to be BURNING hardcore.

Getting engaged and planning so many life things (including moving forward with school and FI and I landing great jobs this year) So exciting!

Table Numbers. NYC ones. Not sure I'm liking them. Also, finding a companyfor pinspotting, planning our tastings for next month, booking flights for honeymoon

JAIME'S and ALISSA'S!  I wanted to be at Sara's so bad. I tried to look up tix and all. I was serious about crashing it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can i play?!

1) What are you new year's eve plans? We WERE going to stay home ( grrr ) but Todd insisted on going up to Ft Pierce to see some of his friends - im excited to see them too, but I kinda wanted to stay home. He doesnt EVER get to see his best friend so im happy he is happy! They are having a huge block party so I know it will  be a good time

Jordyn's first birthday party!! Alissa, lets get a move on it!

3) What was the best part of 2009? It's a toss up between 7-29-09, the day jordyn was born and 11-28-09 - my wedding day!

4) What is your current wedding task? Trying to convince my friends to let me plan theirs!................ same as sara's!! Although, stacey is letting me plan hers with her!

5) What knottie wedding do you want to crash?  the 3 i wanted to crash the most im blessed enough to be attending!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Block party or Atl Ave

Buying a house and hopefully attempt to start a family!

Our wedding and honeymoon.

Cleaning my dress...

Ahh, a lot of them.  Everyone has such awesome ideas.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to see some friends up in longwood (its just north of Orlando). We are having a nice little party. My friend just got engaged and I"m so happy that I get to welcome her to the pack :)

I'm not a 2010 bride but i have to say I'm excited about losing some weight before my spring break. I'll be down in south florida doing wedding stuff and I"m hoping fi and I will take a day or two to get a hotel.

Getting engaged and getting into grad school.. it was a hell of a year!

putting stuff off.. Hey! I have time. 

All of them.. but esp. Jaime. I lovvvvee the epic. Its my dream place. 

• Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stay at home and watch the ball drop on tv... maybe squeeze some wii in. And bake chocolate chip cookies for the FI.

So many things, honeymoon, being married and moving in with my FI.

2009 was a great year! Here are some of the highlights: getting engaged, finding out I won my honeymoon, my neice being born, setting up a Christmas tree with my FI.

Invites, I can't wait until I can answer something else, when this question is asked, I feel like I have been working on them forever, and the paper hasn't even come in yet!

It's too hard to pick just one....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Having some friends over for some baked penne with homemade sauce, garlic bread and caesar salad. Drinks and games...

A trip to Puerto Rico with one of my very good friends, my then "husband" and her boyfriend. And, possibly visiting Australia again!

For sure it was getting engaged and planning all the intracacies of the night.

Find a honeymoon trip and book it, then dress!

Yours Goldie! Your wedding is going to be absolutely magical. I would love to crash them all, because you're all so nice and so detailed...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) What are you new year's eve plans?  Not sure yet, our family just got some really good news, so it may be a party, if you are my friend on fb, then you know what Im talking about

2) What are you most excited for in 2010 ASIDE from your wedding if you are a 2010 bride? TTC

3) What was the best part of 2009? My mommy graduating from the academy

4) What is your current wedding task? Writing checks for florist and video, check for photo goes out tomorrow

Ayana- we are date twins, and we talk constantly about our big day, I would love to see her dreams come to life, and Bebekah( I dont have to crash because IM GOING))))))
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tiff- Dale, I will add you to the guest list... lol
    Jenn- I feel your invitation pain!!!

Going to FI's parents house for dinner and champagne (blah! I wanted to party like a rock star)

Finally closing on our house!

getting engaged..., pissing off FI's ex-wife (horrible I know, but man was it GREAT) lol... and all the wedding planning stuff including finding this board

the never ending I.N.V.I.T.A.T.I.O.N.S.... urgh!!!!! and I think I found a videogrpaher so hopefully signing a contract next week.

I LOVE weddings so I would go to all of them but millenia looks like its going to be super fun and modern plus i think we have the same florist (Vivian)
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhhh! Kaila! Who are you booking for floral and photo? I hope you got your #1 photog!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://miami.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_poll-time-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:6de07b8a-8993-44f6-9e65-e93712b72337Post:a7f92671-8cb8-4405-94fd-80e0929b6fc4">Re: POLL TIME!</a>:
    [QUOTE]ahhhh! Kaila! Who are you booking for floral and photo? I hope you got your #1 photog!!!!!
    Posted by goldie3474[/QUOTE]

I met with Gil the other night and he totally SOLD me, and I was surprised he did!  I am booking binaryflips as my photog!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Having a couple friends over to play board games, super mario wii and have drinks.  Making chocolate cake and mini burgers like sara.

Graduating law school and taking the bar.  Finally working again after law school and making money!

Engagement for sure!  

Paper, paper and more paper.  I am trying to do all my DIY in the next week and a half before school starts.

Alissa's and Christina's (millenia)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tiff, I want to come over for NYE. FI and I are going to be just us tonight
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Going out to Dave and Busters with a few friends

That's really difficult...but the possibility of being a mother?  That's really exciting :)

There is sooooo much!  Meeting great friends who are like family...landing a great job at a great school...2009 was a great year :)

Chasing down the rest of my RSVPs

Jaime's and Alissa's and aaaah so many of them! lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nada. work at 5am tomorrow. playing PS3.

Moving out of Daytona, into a new home with FI. 

Starting culinary school. 

Flowers, lol. Still. Forever. 

Alissa's. It will be magic. And Lynettes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards