Louisiana-Baton Rouge

What are some of the things that you have seen that made a wedding memorable?

Hey y'all, I am trying to get ideas to make my wedding beautiful, but also memorable!  Something unique! What have y'all seen that just makes you smile and wish that you could go back and be a part of it again?
Janet

Re: What are some of the things that you have seen that made a wedding memorable?

• Cate80Cate80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Photo Booth!!! iT so much fun and memorable (pictures) as a keepsake

• JbreeJbree member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That does sound fun! Do they have backgrounds or props or ??? I could see stuff like that encouraging guest too be silly, and lighten up!Wink
  • edited December 2011
    Photo booths are super cute... They capture the sides of people that are not intended for the general public.. lol... Also, I shot a wedding with a butterfly release.  It was too beautiful.  Most of the  butterflies stuck around for the wedding I think.  Example. one was on the brides shoulder and what an awesome shot with her lookin back smiling and the groom laughing along with the crowd.  It was really beautiful. 
  • JbreeJbree member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, Too cute! I wish I would have been there!
  • Cate80Cate80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes! they have backgrounds to coordinate your theme and all kinds of props from silly hats, glasses, boas, etc

check out blinkbooths.com
  • JbreeJbree member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will! Thank you all for the fun ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    I let ballons go with LED lights in them ... as we rode away in the limo we could still see them in the sky!
    Mrs.Downs 06/10/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards