Wedding Party

Flowers for Parent's Significant Others?

My FI's father isn't remarried, but has been dating someone for 2 years now.
My FI's mother isn't remarried, but has been dating someone for 3 years now.

Do the significant others get corsages/boutineere's?
They aren't married. They aren't having a part in the wedding. They aren't helping to pay for anything. But they will be some pictures.

Re: Flowers for Parent's Significant Others?

• bablingbrookebablingbrooke member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2010
    Why wouldn't you?  It's not like it's a huge expense.  
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • I'd add a smaller bout/corsage than what the mothers / fathers get.  It would be a very nice gesture. 
  • Sure, why not?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm in the same situation as you and I actually don't think it is necessary. Are they the kind of people who will get offended if they are not included on the invitations or programs? If so, you should do it. If they realize that they are NOT your parents, did not help raise you, and therefore don't need to go on any of the paper, I would say it is your choice.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards