Rhode Island

Rants/Raves: Victor from Party Time

I took a quick look at some past posts and saw Victor from Party TIme mentioned, but I was looking for some more info.  I just got off the initial phone call with him and he seems pretty great.  I am looking for brutal honesty as the DJ aspect of our wedding is a really big deal to both FI and I.  Thank you!!
Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
Moving right to IVF with ICSI
ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
It's a boy!
PAIF/SAIF welcome!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Blog: Project Make a Baby
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Rants/Raves: Victor from Party Time

• edited December 2011
    i can't say enough about victor!

here's my blog post from when we initially booked him: http://k5becomesabride.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-time-to-party.html

he works so hard at what he does, from planning to execution. i've had random questions on everything from our venue to photography to florists, and victor knows his stuff. he aims to please his clients and certainly goes above and beyond and is extremely knowledgeable about all things weddings...not ot mention he's got a great personality!

hope this helps!
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    I am a Party Time bride as well! Full disclosure, Victor is a close family friend of mine and I would have booked him no matter what. However, he loves what he does and he has the best personality around! He knows how to read a crowd and always keeps the party going! He is super helpful if you need recc' on any wedding vendors and is very honest. He always gets back to me via email right away and he is just funny and outgoing and always makes me smile!
  • edited December 2011
    RAVE!!  Victor is SO good at what he does.  I want to bottle his energy and excitement and take it in pill form daily.
  • haloslippinghaloslipping member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we booked victor for our wedding this coming september.  not only is he awesome and easy to talk to, he is great at what he does!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Complete and total RAVE!!  Victor is amazing!  He is incredibly thorough and detail-oriented.  I've been a guest at a wedding in which Victor was the DJ and the reception was such an awesome time!  We had him DJ our engagement party and the floor was full all night and no one wanted it to end!   I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone!

• jmorta04jmorta04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the help.  We met with him today and I must say I was very impressed!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards