Delaware
Options

NWR and very happy about it!

So with all the craziness I decided I had to have a girls night! So I went to my friend (well FI's Uncles' GF Kim) and had a girls night. It was Me, Kim and her daughter and we watched Dirty Dancing - one of my all time faves!

and IIIIII Haaaaaaaaddd the time of my lifffeeeeeeeeeee.....

no wine though... unfortunately I read the article provided by MBR too late.

just wanted to share my little bit of happiness. rip patrick swayze! and you go jennifer grey kicking butt on DWTS!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR and very happy about it!

• Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had fun.  You deserve it!

And on a DD note, the dj played that song at our wedding.  My sister did "the lift" with my brother in law.  HILARIOUS!  And her friend and her boyfriend were doing the move where she spins around and he keeps her skirt up and spinning.  They were so funny!

• Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww that is soooo cute!! hope you got all that on video! those are the moments that make a great night!! man i wish I could do the lift! My friends and I used to practice in my backyard when I was little lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My little sister and I would try to do the lift when we were kids too!!!  I just don't seem to have the Swayze upper body strength!  Especially when I was 7.
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used to jump off my neighbors steps to recreate Patrick Swayze jumping off the stage, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards