Massachusetts

chair covers

anyone know an inexpensive chair cover place?

Re: chair covers

• s44honeys44honey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not renting any, but try Taylor Rental. They are my usual go to for rentals. Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    I am interested in this too!  Also, floorlength tablecloths.
  • edited December 2011
    the lady that my venue reccomended was charging 900 dollars for 150 chairs!! insane... but I just found this website that has the same colors as davids bridal and its almost half the price!

http://www.weddinglinens.com/davidsbridal/index.asp
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I will check it out.  The vendor my venue works with is $5/chair & $18/full length table cloth--I want to try & beat that---esp bc I don't even like what those chair covers look like!
  • edited December 2011
    yeah my place was $6 including the sash..which means 900$ for just 150 chairs (yeah rightttt!) i guess i had no idea about the cost of weddings..its so crazy!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree!  All of those "hidden costs" are adding up quickly!!
  • emilikemilik member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  I'm purchasing chair covers for my wedding in June and I'm actually looking to sell them afterward if that's something you're interested in - I'm in CT so I could even arrange drop off/pick up/meetup.  The chair covers are white with chocolate brown sashes.  You can email me at emili.meikle at gmail dot com if you're interested or if you want any more information!
  • edited December 2011
    mine came with the venue place.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards