California-Orange County

Bridal expo/show help!

I'm getting married in either the los angeles/orange county or temecula (winery) area and nned to know the best expos, in terms of information, fun and quality vendors. There are sooo much to choose from. I grew up in Cali but am now living in Las Vegas so i need to spend my time wisely.

Any help will be great.

Re: Bridal expo/show help!

• edited December 2011
    Since getting engaged I have been to one bridal show... and holy cow was it overwhelming! I don't think I got anything out of it that I have actually used for my wedding so far.

What did help me tons were Southern California specific wedding magazines. The Knot has a So Cal edition as well as Brides magazine. Each had a great list of venues for ceremony and reception which helped me narrow down my list.

Sorry I couldn't help with the expos but hopefully the magazines will help you out!

Amity
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with OC bridal shows but I have been to shows in IL and AZ with my friends who were brides and holy cow was it overwhelming.

Seriously there are so many vendors and so many people, my feet hurt by the end of the day each time!
  • There's a Bridal Show coming up in OC at Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel on February 19th.  Also, the Queen Mary Bridal Show has lots of vendors from Orange County - that one is on January 8, 2012.
  • I'm going to the Premier Bridal Show on 01/08 at the Long Beach Convention Center.  It would be the best show to see wedding services from LA/OC and the IE. I found free tickets at herecomestheguide.com so you can't beat the price for all that info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards